Author Topic: Help to Choose Dedicated Server  (Read 1663 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Help to Choose Dedicated Server
« on: February 13, 2023, 04:08:50 AM »
Have seen some good points on QHoster.com hosting services - they never sell overshared network... it looks to be a good thing.
I've checked some of their dedicated servers and one of them met my needs.
How is their management? Where can I find reviews about them?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Help to Choose Dedicated Server
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 02:27:45 AM »
QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
Overall, QHoster.com appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2023, 03:24:01 AM »
Liquid Web.
HostGator.
Bluehost.
InMotion Hosting.
A2 Hosting.
DreamHost.
Hostwinds.
IONOS.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 09:41:50 AM »
KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com servers are worth trying.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 02:14:33 AM »
I started with QHoster.com only because they were cheapest web hosting provider. I feel the most important thing in web hosting is the uptime; while everything else can have some impact on your online business, it’s the downtime which hurts the most. It accepts Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2023, 02:22:22 AM »
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
Happy with QHoster.com hosting. My Drupal sites run really quick, which is unusual for a shared host. The resources are generous, but realistic.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 06:16:32 AM »
Services provided are above normal, including software provided, and personal customer support. Highly recommend QHoster.com solutions.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 06:29:49 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The monthly cost of its most basic package begins at just $119. It also provides a variety of other services, such as 1 IP Address Included, Free Linux OS, Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, and Free SSL for Life. Moreover, it has all of these features available for free.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2023, 11:59:18 PM »
Choosing a Dedicated server can be a challenging task, as it is an important investment for your business. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a dedicated server:

1)Hardware: The hardware of the server is an essential factor to consider. Make sure that the server has adequate processing power, memory, and storage capacity to meet your needs.

2)Operating system: Choose an operating system that supports the applications you need to run on your server. Common choices include Windows, Linux, and Unix.

3)Security: A dedicated server should have robust security measures in place to protect your data and applications. Look for features such as firewalls, anti-virus software, and intrusion detection systems.

4)Bandwidth: The amount of bandwidth you need will depend on the amount of traffic your website or application generates. Make sure that the server you choose can accommodate your bandwidth requirements.

5)Support: Choose a dedicated server provider that offers reliable and responsive support. Look for providers that offer 24/7 support and have a reputation for excellent customer service.

6)Price: Dedicated servers can be expensive, so it is important to choose a server that fits within your budget. Compare pricing and features among different providers to find the best value for your investment.

7)Location: If you have a global audience, consider choosing a server that is located in a data center that is closer to your users. This can help reduce latency and improve performance.

By considering these factors, you can choose a dedicated server that meets your needs and provides reliable performance for your business.

β–ˆ eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
β–ˆ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
β–ˆ cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2023, 12:42:31 PM »
Attractive servers are available form hostround.com and asvhost.com.
Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2023, 02:33:08 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The monthly cost of its most basic package begins at just $119. In addition to that, it provides a wide range of other features, such as a free Linux operating system, free setup, free domain registration for life, and free SSL for life.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2023, 04:35:35 AM »
Myresellerhome offers excellent and reasonably priced site hosting services. The base package begins at $99 per month. It also provides unrestricted bandwidth with cpanel and whm.