Author Topic: Looking for NVMe hosting  (Read 1235 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Looking for NVMe hosting
« on: March 02, 2023, 03:09:03 AM »
I am looking for NVMe hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.
What are your views on Hostpro.com NVMe hosting packages? Are they affordable?
Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for NVMe hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 02:21:07 AM »
If you are looking for NVMe hosting, there are many hosting providers that offer this service. NVMe is a high-speed storage protocol that is designed to deliver faster data transfer speeds than traditional storage technologies.

Some hosting providers that offer NVMe hosting include:

1) DigitalOcean: DigitalOcean offers NVMe-powered block storage with its Droplets and Kubernetes clusters.

2) Eukhost: Eukhost offers NVMe SSDs as standard on all of its cloud servers.

3) Linode: Linode offers high-speed NVMe SSD storage with all of its plans.

4) A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting offers NVMe-powered Turbo Boost servers that are designed to deliver fast website loading times.

5) Hostinger: Hostinger offers NVMe SSDs with its VPS hosting plans.

When choosing a hosting provider for your NVMe hosting needs, it's important to consider factors such as pricing, performance, reliability, and customer support. You should also take into account your specific hosting needs, such as the amount of storage space and bandwidth you require, as well as any other features that may be important to you, such as control panel options, security features, and backup and recovery options.

eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 11:42:42 AM »
Have a look at plans from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Their service and prices are good, plus my websites are also running well and fast. For me, they are very good hosting sites for low budget guy like me.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 04:50:14 AM »
If you are looking for NVMe hosting, you can consider the following options:

1)DigitalOcean: DigitalOcean is a cloud hosting provider that offers NVMe-based SSD storage for all its virtual machines. They have a simple and easy-to-use interface, and their pricing is competitive.

2)Vultr: Vultr is another cloud hosting provider that offers NVMe-based SSD storage for its virtual machines. They have a wide range of server locations and a variety of server configurations to choose from.

3)Linode: Linode is a cloud hosting provider that offers NVMe-based SSD storage for all its virtual machines. They have a user-friendly interface and provide good customer support.

4)Amazon Web Services (AWS): AWS is a cloud hosting provider that offers NVMe-based SSD storage through its Elastic Block Store (EBS) service. AWS provides a wide range of services, and their pricing can be customized based on your usage.

5)Google Cloud Platform (GCP): GCP is a cloud hosting provider that offers NVMe-based SSD storage through its Compute Engine service. GCP provides a variety of server configurations and locations, and their pricing is competitive.

When choosing a hosting provider, consider factors such as pricing, server locations, server configurations, customer support, and uptime guarantees.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 02:28:01 AM »
Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.
Out of all the hosting i have tried, Hostpro.com is the best one. With their excellent tech support and superfast NVMe SSD drives, staying online is easily done.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.