Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1250 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: August 30, 2023, 12:30:17 PM »
Comparing shared accounts from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net, which way is better to sign up with and why?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 03:51:39 AM »
My main page is Joomla based. With my old host I had problems with the resource usage (mysql queries) but not with Web Host Pro cpanel web host – they are simply perfect! The technical support team deserves kudos for their neverending quest to satisfy the customer. Each ticket was responded to in a timely manner which was so quick I was amazed.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 01:57:32 AM »
Just choose Libertyvps.net offshore hosting. The pricing is very competitive and every month they have some or the other promotions going for hosting.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 02:08:17 AM »
As far as I know hostingsource.com has their prices started from $2.0 per month for shared hosting.
Check them out.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 12:05:23 PM »
OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. Web Hosting plans start at $3/month.

Visit for web hosting plans: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023, 04:42:19 AM »
I've been with Owned-networks.net cheap hosting for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 03:31:39 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The most basic plan for a cheap shared hosting account begins at just one dollar per month. At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2023, 04:45:14 AM »
I currently use NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting to host two sites, with one of them being registered there as well.
Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2023, 05:26:18 AM »
What a world of difference than the web host I had! Rockhoster.com support has been nothing but phenomenal.
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. Very Reliable! No problems at all.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2023, 06:05:58 AM »
MyResellerHome is well known for its web hosting services. Our basic web hosting plan for shared hosting starts at just $2/mo. It includes services like unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, free cPanel, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2023, 04:20:28 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The most basic option for a cheap shared hosting account begins at just one dollar per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included in the layout. At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services.