Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1173 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: September 22, 2023, 11:35:54 AM »
Comparing shared accounts from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 01:42:29 AM »
I'd like to say that Rockhoster.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their H-sphere migration, were just right for me.
Support is great.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 06:20:43 AM »
I've used a lot of hosts in my years. So far, Rockhoster.com web host is my favorite.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
I am totally impressed with these guys.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

JerryR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 07:23:34 AM »
Secure and affordable linux hosting server with cPanel control panel. Next-generation hardware and a high-performance server for the website. 10GB Hosting, 59% OFF on its linux hosting plans.
https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 05:21:45 AM »
I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said.
QHoster.com cpanel web host does. I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 12:31:15 PM »
Have a look at shared plans from time-tested companies: libertyvps.net and allwebhost.com.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 12:57:56 PM »
If you are looking for a  fast dedicated web hosting support provider, then you can go for OwnWebServers. It is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market. If you see, they have a time tech team that will help you anytime. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers

1) Outsourced Hosting Support
2) 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3) Storage
4) Unlimited bandwidth
5) Server Security & Hardening
6) Server Migration

We are available 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2023, 06:30:42 AM »
Shared web hosting services from MyResellerHome are the best and cheapest web hosting services. Our web hosting plans are available for all. Our shared web hosting plan starts at $2 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, unmetered bandwidth, unmetered disk space, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2023, 05:52:00 AM »
I recommend QHoster.com hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running.
You’ll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.

Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.