Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs black.host  (Read 1238 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs black.host
« on: October 13, 2023, 01:19:32 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - hostsailor.com or black.host?
Any ideas?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs black.host
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 05:54:13 AM »
For me, GTHost.com dedicated packages look better. With increased speed, your website will also have these potential benefits.
Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need. 
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2023, 04:12:23 AM »
If you are searching for ultimate control over your website and server resources, then bodHOST’s dedicated server hosting is your solution! With the Halloween sale, you can enjoy a 10% discount on dedicated servers using the code SCARY10. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operating at optimal speed, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a true master!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 10:07:11 AM »
Which server should I have a deal with - hostsailor.comor black.host?
Any ideas?

Prepare for a hauntingly good deal on best dedicated server hosting this Halloween season!  Ownwebservers is thrilled to offer you a special treat with a 20% OFF discount on our powerful dedicated server plans. Whether you run a terrifyingly busy e-commerce site or a monstrous application, our dedicated servers have got your back.

Trick or Treat:

Use promo code: DEDI20 at checkout to unlock your 20% Halloween discount on dedicated servers!

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 11:00:49 AM »
Check out servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 11:55:26 AM »
QHoster.com (15OFFALL48HRS - 15% off) and owned-networks.net servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2023, 03:14:25 AM »
I'm lucky to have chosen hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs