Author Topic: Ecommerce Hosting required  (Read 1169 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Ecommerce Hosting required
« on: October 17, 2023, 05:05:50 AM »
Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Ecommerce Hosting:
500 gbs of SSD space, 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux. Any info on ServerUnion.com dedicated servers?
Is the price ok for their packages? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Ecommerce Hosting required
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 03:43:14 AM »
50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime! Your sites will be in trusted place if you choose ServerUnion.com web host.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgeable people.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 10:51:59 AM »
Right dedicated servers can be got from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
Professional. Thorough. Diligent.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 05:55:00 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. An E-commerce website needs high uptime, in-build billing software, scalability, and an easy control panel. All this is available in MyResellerHome's web hosting plans. Our web hosting plans are affordable for all kinds of users. For more information, please visit our website.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 06:06:29 AM »
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

I run my web sites on Zakservers.com bitcoin server hosting account - everything works fine.
They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2023, 03:26:54 AM »
Can add that I'm happy with ServerUnion.com - This hosting provider offers fairly good set of features for your money!
I was not disappointed. I have never seen such user support. Without doubt, you can't go wrong with these guys. I'm a very happy!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2023, 11:31:18 AM »
Looking for top-tier VPS hosting at unbeatable prices? Look no further! OwnWebServers is here to supercharge your online presence with a limited-time offer you won't want to miss. Enjoy a jaw-dropping 50% OFF on our high-performance VPS hosting plans using the exclusive discount code "VPS50."

VPS Hosting

VPS 2 Plan: For the next level of power!
50% off on your VPS Plan
2 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD storage
Full root access

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2023, 04:30:41 AM »
Moved to Hostnamaste.com and fully-satisfied with their budget dedicated server services.
The hosting system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome