Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 1224 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: October 26, 2023, 12:52:53 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Daniel165

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 11:31:45 PM »
Instead of this provider, you must try bodHOST provides the highest quality web hosting services available at the most competitive prices. Its basic VPS solutions are available for as little as $14.99 per month.

Additionally, free setup, cPanel, and WHM administration are included. In addition, there is no charge for data movement, and there is a guarantee of a 99.9 percent uptime.

If you buy today, you'll get a 20% discount on managed VPS hosting services and use the Coupon Code - "GHOSTLY20"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 05:14:20 AM by Daniel165 »

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 06:11:48 AM »
I myself am quite happy with Neironvps.com dedicated servers. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
I would recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2023, 08:27:32 AM »
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2023, 03:22:33 AM »
Run my sites at GTHost.com Chicago servers - everything works well. Choose your ideal options for storage, bandwidth, server location and other key features then choose your payment method and your server will be just minutes away from helping you get the best in reliable website performance.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2023, 02:25:01 AM »
I am fully-satisfied with Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers and highly recommend them.
I asked them loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. Recommended.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2023, 04:05:08 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting. Our web hosting services are known for reliability and affordability. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, free Let's SSL certificates and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2023, 01:56:36 AM »
Dedicated- 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.