Author Topic: Cheap VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1312 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Cheap VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: November 01, 2023, 12:47:07 PM »
VPS plans from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way should I follow and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 03:08:30 AM »
I am happy. Rockhoster.com is what all web hosting providers are supposed to be:
 - cool network and server uptime,
 - Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast),
 - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2023, 11:14:29 AM »
Looking for top-tier VPS hosting at unbeatable prices? Look no further! OwnWebServers is here to supercharge your online presence with a limited-time offer you won't want to miss. Enjoy a jaw-dropping 50% OFF on our high-performance Cheap VPS hosting plans using the exclusive discount code "VPS50."

VPS Hosting:

VPS 2 Plan: For the next level of power!
50% off on your VPS Plan
2 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD storage
Full root access

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 11:03:12 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 04:29:39 AM »
Glad to deal with Rockhoster.com kvm vps. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 11:10:28 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and legionbox.com are worth trying.
From the reliability of their servers to the exceptional support team, these companies have consistently exceeded my expectations.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2023, 06:10:53 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at $59.95/mo. It includes features like free SSL, free data migration, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2023, 12:29:17 PM »
Why not consider hosting with hostpro.com?
At the moment, I am actively cooperating with them and I am satisfied with everything)
Hostpro.com is known for its reliability and high quality of service. Their VPS solutions include stable servers and fast loading, as well as efficient customer support that always helps me when I break something while updating my WordPress site)
If you are considering options, hostpro.com can also be a great choice, especially because of their stability and high level of support.