Author Topic: coinshosting.com vs owned-networks.net  (Read 842 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
coinshosting.com vs owned-networks.net
« on: November 13, 2023, 11:57:35 AM »
Which server should I have a deal with - coinshosting.com or owned-networks.net?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: coinshosting.com vs owned-networks.net
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 05:28:41 AM »
To put it simply, CoinsHosting.com is the best web host I've ever used. Period. Like their Dedicated Hosting. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 02:14:21 AM »
So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, CoinsHosting.com has 99.99% uptime.
Like their Netherlands dedicated servers. The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 02:44:53 AM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is CoinsHosting.com server hosting.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 12:23:48 AM »
These are the kind of people you recommend to your best friends and family because you can be confident they will follow through on their promises. CoinsHosting.com web host offers a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced. Thumbs up!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs