Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with  (Read 873 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with
« on: November 14, 2023, 10:02:50 AM »
Should I use a shared account from either rockhoster.com or planethoster.com?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 04:19:48 AM »
Love these guys. I've been with Rockhoster.com wordpress hosting for more than four months and have loved their hosting and service.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 02:15:37 AM »
Believe netshop isp web hosting solutions will suit your demands.
I've nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications installable with one click! They are really worth every cent you pay for.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 09:10:19 AM »
From my experience of working with hostpro.com, I can say that their services are impressive in terms of reliability and quality of service. If you haven't considered hostpro.com yet, I think it's worth checking out.
Regarding your question about using a shared account on rockhoster.com or planethoster.com, it is important to consider your specific needs. Both have their advantages, but I would recommend considering hostpro.com.
Their plans allow you to easily scale your resources as needed, as well as provide reliability and performance.
I invite you to consider hostpro.com before making a decision. I am sure that their services can meet your expectations.