Author Topic: Attractive server provider ...  (Read 932 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Attractive server provider ...
« on: November 24, 2023, 12:22:22 PM »
Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com, which way should I have a deal with and why?

Sebastian

• View Profile
Re: Attractive server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 09:00:23 AM »
When considering server options between hostsailor.com and planethoster.com, it's worth exploring hostpro.com as well. My experience with multiple hosting services has led me to appreciate HostPro for its exceptional technical support. They consistently address and resolve any issues without extra charges. Their live chat, available 24/7 on their website, makes getting in touch simple and efficient. HostPro handles all the technical configurations expertly, ensuring I don't have to concern myself with complex details. The quality of service I receive, given the monthly cost, is excellent, making HostPro a great choice for hosting needs.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 04:56:52 AM »
Check out GTHost.com dedicated packages. With increased speed, your website will also have these potential benefits.
Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 01:52:54 PM »
My impressions of using services from hostpro.com are extremely positive and I recommend them to other users.
During this period of cooperation, they have demonstrated a high level of reliability. My website is always available and the service is stable.
This hosting provides fast servers, which is important for the efficient operation of web projects. The page loading speed is impressive, which has a positive impact on the user experience.
The hostpro.com technical support team is always ready to help. They respond promptly to solve any technical issues or problems.
Therefore, if you have any questions about tariff plans or server setup, you can ask them to hostpro.com technical support.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2023, 11:57:41 AM »
Right servers are available from decent hosting providers: legionbox.com and allwebhost.com.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.