Author Topic: Server to buy for hosting a forum ...  (Read 915 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Server to buy for hosting a forum ...
« on: November 29, 2023, 12:00:04 PM »
Servers from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are attractive for me and I'd like to know which way should I go?
Any ideas?

Sebastian

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 12:35:17 PM »
I recommend looking into hostpro.com for hosting services. In my experience, they surpass other companies with their superior technical support. They quickly address any problems without additional charges. Contacting them is a breeze thanks to the live chat on their site, accessible around the clock. Professional handling of all technical aspects means I'm free from worrying about such details. The level of service provided in exchange for the monthly fee is absolutely outstanding.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2023, 12:30:23 AM »
For just $5/day you can enjoy the full experience of GTHost.com dedicated instant servers then, once your trial is over, you’ll have the option to choose a different trial or to start a contract. Dedicated instant servers offer a superior user experience compared to shared servers which run more slowly and often do not have robust or reliable maintenance.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 02:34:56 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

I've been with hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server for 2 months now and love them! These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription. Like this host.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 01:45:47 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome. we offer services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, and other control panels, uptime, and security measures with backup. For more information, please visit our website

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 02:31:42 AM »
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Serverunion.com servers. You'll get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime! Recommend this host to others.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.