Author Topic: Right dedicated server provider ...  (Read 1059 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Right dedicated server provider ...
« on: December 15, 2023, 12:17:27 PM »
Dedicated servers from black.host and coinshosting.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Right dedicated server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 02:29:24 AM »
I've been using CoinsHosting.com Switzerland dedicated servers for a long time and they're fantastic. Use the code: 15% OFF - Dedicated servers (bare metal).
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 02:27:30 AM »
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
I suggest you to choose a reliable dedicated server hosts like GTHost.com and Neironvps.com providers.
I am pleased to say their tech team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy. Recommended Web Hosts!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 01:48:45 AM »
I'd like to share my experience dealing with Coinshosting.com Dedicated Hosting. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 02:03:49 AM by Cherisk »
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 11:46:51 AM »
The mentioned companies - black.host and coinshosting.com - are the best to sign up with.
Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 01:01:38 AM »
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about Hostingsource.com dedicated servers. Get 50% first month discount.
The Bitcoin integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.