Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 940 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: December 27, 2023, 05:40:05 AM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with - hostsailor.com or rockhoster.com?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2023, 11:00:49 AM »
OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
3. Free domain registration with annual plans
4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
6. Free SSL certificates
7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 01:49:26 AM »
My experience with rockhoster.com web host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. The support is always replying to all emails promptly. That's the way you have to treat customers if you want your business to grow!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 04:29:19 AM »
As a webmaster or administrator of a site that is mission critical, I simply don't have the luxury to wait and wait.
Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Rockhoster.com now. The server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 01:27:20 AM »
I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend Rockhoster.com to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. Recommended.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 01:51:37 AM »
Give rockhoster.com a try. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for about a year now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them. I've only written in to the support staff to talk about upgrading my package, as my site has expanded greatly on their servers.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 12:27:59 AM »
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Recommend their wordpress hosting to others.
Rockhoster.com has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.