Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 945 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: December 28, 2023, 11:38:50 AM »
Shared plans from black.host and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 04:34:41 AM »
I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with Coinshosting.com team. Like their Shared Hosting plans.
Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 01:52:19 AM »
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad. All in all I am pleased to deal with NetShop isp cPanel web hosting.
I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 09:31:23 AM »
The best shared hosting plans are: rockhoster.com and ewallhost.com.
Their customer services are great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 02:50:02 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Greenwebpage.com is the most promising one. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2024, 03:44:57 AM »
I can point out that Rockhoster.com support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner.
So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Some of my sites are Drupal, so database speed is important.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 10:50:35 AM »
Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are worth your attention.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2024, 01:13:22 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our plans are affordable and reliable. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.