Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 1114 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: January 12, 2024, 12:36:12 PM »
Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to sign up with?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 01:29:01 AM »
Happy with Digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados.
I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 12:45:27 AM »
For me, zipservers.com dedicated hosting solutions work well.
Always very willing and able to help regardless of the circumstance! I have limited ability to manage the website.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 12:31:47 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources. Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.

Like Serverunion.com dedicated hosting. You'll get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 01:37:19 AM »
Give GTHost.com a try. The dedicated server hosting packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 12:41:44 AM »
One popular company that offers web hosting is M2Host. Our site hosting is dependable and reasonably priced. Our web hosting packages come with features like cPanel, SSL, choice of operating system, and round-the-clock customer assistance. Go to our website for further details.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 12:26:53 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our plans are affordable and reliable. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 12:07:11 PM »
The main choice between hostsailor.com and planethoster.com will depend on your specific needs and priorities. However, if you consider hostpro.com, then it may also be a worthy option for your consideration.
Hostpro.com has a reputation for being a reliable hosting provider that offers a wide range of services, including various VPS plans. It is important to consider your specific resource requirements, traffic volume, and other parameters to determine the best option.
Before choosing a hosting provider, I recommend considering a trial period (if available) or talking to their technical support.
Pay attention to the customer support service, as fast and efficient support can be important when working with a hosting provider.