Author Topic: Video Site Dedicated Servers?  (Read 1233 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Video Site Dedicated Servers?
« on: January 22, 2024, 02:55:34 AM »
Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and need dedicated server.
Which of the servers needs to be powerful?
Any info on hostingsource.com server hosting solutions?
Reliable? Other options?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: Video Site Dedicated Servers?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 09:43:01 AM »
Yes, there are dedicated server hosting providers that specialize in video hosting and streaming. These servers are optimized to handle large amounts of video traffic, with high-speed connectivity, powerful processors, and ample storage capacity. OwnWebServers also offer features such as content delivery networks (CDNs), live streaming capabilities, and video transcoding services to ensure smooth playback for viewers. Some popular video hosting dedicated server providers include Vidahost, Streaming Video Pros, and Media Temple.

Get Instant 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 12:18:31 PM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 12:26:58 AM »
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. So far, I am extremely impressed with GTHost.com guys - the instant servers are fast and affordable. I've been a customer for over 8 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 03:45:38 AM »
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose Hostingsource.com solutions.
Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 12:48:35 PM »
Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
 They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 05:26:11 AM »
Take a look at serverunion.com - Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime! These guys do anything to keep the sites up.
Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 01:25:03 AM »
Get hostingsource.com Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 12:43:43 PM »
Right dedicated servers are available from planethoster.com.
I strongly recommend to get services of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try these services.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 01:56:24 AM »
When looking for a web host, M2Host is your best bet. We make sure that everyone can afford our web hosting services. Starting at $59 per month, we offer dedicated hosting plans. Unmetered bandwidth, guaranteed 100% uptime, and other services are part of it. Please visit our website for additional information.