Author Topic: Hosting for mass video upload  (Read 795 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Hosting for mass video upload
« on: January 26, 2024, 02:40:16 AM »
Looking For Web Hosting with good upload (about 1 Gbps) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 11.
Does Regvps.com web host support this software on the server?
what can you recommend me to do, guys?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for mass video upload
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 10:51:53 AM »
Check out plans from reliable hosting companies: hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
I have nothing but great things to say about their services.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 01:39:47 AM »
The techs at Regvps.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. I am glad to deal with their dedicated hosting.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 05:21:42 AM »
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
Like Regvps.com - the techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 01:32:47 AM »
I was initially concerned about the location of Regvps.com servers, but the speeds have been amazing.
Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick! You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 02:02:53 AM »
Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Regvps.com is the host you can rely on.
Server E5-2680 - $59/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2680, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.