Author Topic: VPS account tosign up with ...  (Read 963 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS account tosign up with ...
« on: February 02, 2024, 12:24:23 PM »
VPS plans from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: VPS account tosign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 12:18:56 PM »
OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 05:24:55 AM »
Over 1 year with Rockhoster.com vps hosting. I went on the recommendation of a friend and now have 2 VPSs with them and thanks to their pricing and support, am about to add several more at one time. The OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 12:25:19 PM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from legionbox.com and inet.ws.
These companies have been an absolute game-changers for my online presence. With their reliable and blazing-fast servers, my website's performance has skyrocketed. The customer support team is top-notch, always prompt and knowledgeable. Their user-friendly interface and extensive features make managing my site a breeze. I couldn't be happier with these companies. Highly recommended! 5 stars all the way!

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 01:37:04 AM »
You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also choose a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

These are reliable vps hosts:
1) Exmasters.com
2) Hostnamaste.com
3) Vpsbyte.com
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2024, 03:57:38 AM »
MyResellerHome is a well-known web hosting service. Our VPS hosting is reliable as well as affordable. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes Fully managed services, Complete root access, Free SSL, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 02:11:57 AM »
Why not give Libertyvps.net Bitcoin linux vps a try?
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects like Joomla, Mambo, etc., and good prices and tutorials for all level´s knowledge people.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.