Author Topic: Stable Server Located in Europe?  (Read 887 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Stable Server Located in Europe?
« on: February 07, 2024, 02:36:39 AM »
Most of my clients are located in Europe. Stable server with 500 gbs of space, 16 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth.
Neironvps.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Stable Server Located in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 01:32:02 AM »
The very few times there was a problem, I either got support from their online forum or directly from Neironvps.com and the problem was promptly resolved.
The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my Websites.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 10:47:56 AM »
Stable servers can be got from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Great value, good servers and helpful support.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 02:21:49 AM »
Give neironvps.com dedicated hosting a try. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 01:58:21 AM »
Looks like this Neironvps.com server will work fine for you, OP:
Server i7-8700 at $149/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-8700, RAM 128GB, SSD 2 x 1TB, Bandwidth 20TB per Month, Location Germany.
It is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2024, 07:19:05 AM »
OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
6 Cores
2.4GHz
15MB
RAM : 32GB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code XMAS55
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 08:31:07 AM »
I would recommend considering HostPro.com for your needs. They are known for their reliability and high performance, and they have a well-developed infrastructure in Europe.
You can contact their technical support, specify the desired configurations and they will select and offer you the best options for a nice price.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 02:06:54 AM »
I have asked neironvps.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2024, 12:27:08 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.