VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Forex VPS account from allwebhost.com ... have you ever tried them?

(1/2) > >>

Ronk:
Have you ever tried a Forex VPS from allwebhost.com?
Are they as good they are spoken about?

GJRock:
With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount. Datacenters have multiple 10Gb ISPs with BGP redundancy and have complete power redundancy with multiple power generators and battery backup units to ensure maximum uptime. You can rely on Allwebhost.com forex servers.

Toskanik:
All I can say Allwebhost.com offers an exceptional value forex solutions, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
My site has never been down. They can also perform Website Transfers, Domain Transfers, Database Transfers and Script Transfers.

Cherisk:
I can also join the majority of positive feedbacks about Allwebhost.com hosting services.

The tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap. Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy. Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.

Bismark:
Obviously allwebhost.com is really the best Forex VPS provider in the global services.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version