Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs planethoster.com  (Read 409 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs planethoster.com
« on: March 05, 2024, 09:52:41 AM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with - rockhoster.com or planethoster.com?
Any ideas?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 11:31:07 AM »

OwnWebServers also offers Unlimited Web Hosting plans for businesses looking for a cost-effective solution to host multiple websites or applications. Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans come with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases, making them an ideal choice for businesses with growing website requirements.

Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans are fully managed and come with a range of features such as cPanel/WHM control panel, Softaculous script installer, SSL certificates, daily backups, and more. They also offer additional features such as DDoS protection, firewall management, and IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6) at an additional cost.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 12:54:49 AM »
Never have downtime dealing with Rockhoster.com web hosting. The price is reasonable.
They have round the clock monitoring to make sure that your website stays up at all the times. The web hosting solution is an ultimate and best option for all the websites, starting at €2.75/mo.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 01:04:30 PM »
Accounts from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net can be right for you.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

Fruitmottled

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 03:54:16 AM »
I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 05:40:19 AM »
I've been using Rockhoster.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. The servers, support and uptime are superb.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 02:58:13 AM »
I'd like to say that Rockhoster.com is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. They provide great scripting tools. Overall, a good host, and enjoyable to use.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 06:09:13 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 01:42:13 AM »
Happy using Rockhoster.com cheap kvmvps. All the services comes with high speed network to offer best latency and ping worldwide.
The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs