VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Wordpress Hosting?

(1/2) > >>

Ferolli:
Require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering Wordpress hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found Regvps.com hosting solutions. Are they good?
I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better from your points? Why?

Ronk:
Accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

GJRock:
VPS hosting is necessary for those who must have confidence in the fact that guaranteed resources may be received at any time, but temporarily cannot purchase a real dedicated server.

Like this Regvps.com solutions: XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia. These servers are hosted on BSD platforms recognized as the most reliable among global counterparts.

Toskanik:
I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
No doubt, Allwebhost.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. Free Tools for running any kind of web sites.
Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

rohit patel:
HostByte specializes in managed WordPress hosting, providing optimized solutions for fast loading, robust security, and hassle-free management. With automated updates and expert support, we ensure your WordPress site runs smoothly while you focus on your content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version