Author Topic: Wordpress Hosting?  (Read 249 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Wordpress Hosting?
« on: March 14, 2024, 04:35:44 AM »
Require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering Wordpress hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found Regvps.com hosting solutions. Are they good?
I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better from your points? Why?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 12:08:13 PM »
Accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 02:59:08 AM »
VPS hosting is necessary for those who must have confidence in the fact that guaranteed resources may be received at any time, but temporarily cannot purchase a real dedicated server.

Like this Regvps.com solutions: XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia. These servers are hosted on BSD platforms recognized as the most reliable among global counterparts.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 03:44:42 AM »
I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
No doubt, Allwebhost.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. Free Tools for running any kind of web sites.
Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

rohit patel

• View Profile
Re: WordPress Hosting?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 12:17:45 AM »
HostByte specializes in managed WordPress hosting, providing optimized solutions for fast loading, robust security, and hassle-free management. With automated updates and expert support, we ensure your WordPress site runs smoothly while you focus on your content.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 12:02:12 PM »
Decent plans are available from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com. Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 01:35:52 AM »
I started with Regvps.com Private vps plan, then moved on to a reseller, without any problems. Billing is also very nice.
The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
I love my hosting very much!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 01:06:32 PM »
Attractive deals are available from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net.
The staff at them always, always provided guidance, support and care with their customer needs.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2024, 03:26:37 AM »
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Regvps.com - Double thumbs up to them!
Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2024, 12:18:48 PM »
If you need to use 4 GB of RAM for your website, it is best to consider VPS services, because shared services usually do not provide such large parameters.
You can consider the NVMe VPS tariff from hostpro.com. They have pretty good servers on these servers, they are quick to respond and run smoothly.
They also have a strong technical support team that is available 24/7 and always ready to help you.
Give them a try if you are interested in this option.