Author Topic: server hosting account required  (Read 157 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
server hosting account required
« on: March 26, 2024, 02:22:49 AM »
Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:
- 1000GB SSD
- 20000GB Bandwidth
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
- 40 Accounts
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about ZipServers.com hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: server hosting account required
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 12:09:59 PM »
The best server providers are: hostround.com and hostsailor.com.
Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 02:28:21 AM »
Prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
You can trust Neironvps.com - The pricing is very competitive and every month they have some or the other promotions going for hosting.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 03:08:59 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.

Well, ZipServers.com server hosting service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers are awesome.
Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. ++++ recommend.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2024, 12:06:02 PM »
As I understand it, it is your friend who needs a dedicated server built specifically for him. I think he can contact hostpro.com directly with a request to build such a server configuration. I would take an NVMe primary disk and HDD backup disk, 16-32 RAM and 2X INTELXEON E5620. There is no bandwidth limit on a dedicated server (there are no restrictions on VPS either). This hosting has a good technical support that will help you in any situation.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 12:52:22 PM »
Well-balanced and reliable server hosting providers are: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
I love them because pricing is transparent and their teams are very helpful. Highly recommend.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 03:17:19 AM »
MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2024, 12:00:58 AM »
Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful. So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. ZipServers.com has won my business.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.