VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Well-balanced server is needed ...

(1/2) > >>

Dritt:
I wonder if sunucun.com.tr or hostsailor.com is better to have a deal with?
If you were in my place, what would you do?

Cherisk:
Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
Check out Regvps.com - The hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

RCXSO:
Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
Check out Hostingsource.com solutions. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Ferolli:
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

I've moved over a website from another server to NetShop-isp.com.cy because of the superior service and features at a very good price.
Use their Hong Kong dedicated servers and I'm happy. Also get full admin/root access with every dedicated hosting package and 24/7 on-site technical support.

GJRock:
Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host.
You can rely on Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions. Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version