Author Topic: legionbox.com vs owned-networks.net  (Read 89 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
legionbox.com vs owned-networks.net
« on: April 09, 2024, 01:20:16 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - legionbox.com or owned-networks.net?
Any ideas?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: legionbox.com vs owned-networks.net
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 10:17:57 AM »
If you are with doubts don't even risk your name (in front of your clients eyes) with any other hosting services other than Exmasters.com web host. It is real good web host.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

swisslayer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 02:04:36 AM »
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.
SwissLayer.com - Swiss Dedicated, Cloud Servers Hosted In Zurich, Switzerland!

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 08:52:54 PM »
I've personally used VPS and shared server services from hostpro.com for a long time, and I can confidently say that they are one of the best providers on the market. Their servers are known for their stability and efficiency, and their customer support is always ready to help with any questions or concerns. Whether you need your own virtual server or a shared server, hostpro.com has everything you need for your successful web project.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2024, 01:59:57 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!