Author Topic: Looking for vps with secure SSL  (Read 1961 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Looking for vps with secure SSL
« on: June 18, 2024, 04:32:15 AM »
hello everyone,
I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.. Use very less space and bandwidth..
Probably space 30-50GB SSD max
Bandwidth 2000GB Max
Should be able to install own SSL
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
Budget is $ 30usd monthly.
Do you know anything about OBhost.net web host? Are they reliable?
What host would you rather choose? Why?

Thanks..
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: Looking for vps with secure SSL
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 12:44:29 PM »
Right VPS companies are: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 02:41:51 AM »
Well, I have been dealing with Hostnamaste.com cheap openvz vps for a long time. Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
They refuse to jeopardize the clients and their websites by overloading the servers. The quality hardware allows them to bundle so much for so little.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

EstherMclaughlin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2024, 01:12:16 AM »
If you're looking for a reliable VPS provider with secure SSL support and responsive customer service, DedicatedCore offers excellent options that fit your needs and budget. Their plans provide sufficient space, bandwidth, and the capability to install your own SSL, ensuring a smooth migration and reliable performance.

USA-EX2 Plan:
vCPU: 2 x 4.5Ghz (High-End)
RAM: 2 GB Physical RAM
Storage: 70 GB NVME
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Delivery Time: Fast
Price: $8.99/mo

This plan offers high-end vCPUs, 70 GB of fast NVME storage, and unlimited bandwidth, all at an affordable price. It provides ample space and performance for your needs, ensuring that you can install your own SSL and manage your accounts efficiently.

UK-EX2 Plan:
vCPU: 2 x 4.5Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Storage: 70 GB NVME
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Price: £6.99/Month

This plan, similar to the USA-EX2, offers the same high-performance features with a UK-based server location. It's ideal if you need a European server, that provides the same NVME storage and unlimited bandwidth for secure and efficient hosting.

Both plans from DedicatedCore offer high reliability and responsive support, ensuring your migration is smooth and your hosting needs are satisfied.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 01:19:51 AM by EstherMclaughlin »

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2024, 05:59:28 AM »

Try Exmasters.com virtual private servers.
Just had a problem with my site. I was fixing some code in a PHP file. Well seems like I did something to set my site offline. I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic. It is the host you can rely on, dudes!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2024, 06:37:37 AM »
I am very satisfied with OBhost.net services! The tech support is great and the response time is incomparable.
Get 30%, 50%, 90% OFF Summer Sale Special! Use coupon code: "Summersale24" - Discount will be applied when going to payment gateway.

Get OpenVZ VPS - Business VPS (Best value-for-money Servers) - $23.13/mo instead of $33.04/mo.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2024, 02:30:52 AM »
WebHostingWorld offers best and affordable VPS hosting plans starting at just $25/month. This plans includes free SSL certificate to ensure the security of your website. Also this plans includes 24/7 customer support,  free domain for life, free setup, free data migration and 99.9% uptime. For more details please visit the website.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2024, 12:54:50 AM »
I recommend
https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server/
No doubts. They are pretty good provider by all means.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:12:39 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the free website builder, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details