Author Topic: Low cost VPS account is needed ...  (Read 1936 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Low cost VPS account is needed ...
« on: June 26, 2024, 11:17:25 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from hostround.com and allwebhost.com, which way is better to have a deal with and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS account is needed ...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 06:00:28 AM »
It is hard to say a lot about Profvds.com EU vps because they have never been a problem. Their uptime is never an issue.
Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2024, 11:57:14 PM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

FireVPS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2024, 03:30:46 AM »
You can try firevps.net!. We are offer low and anytime customizable and also amazing support.

Our offer:

AMD Ryzen Powered Cheap Linux VPS Hosting
SSD NVMe storage
multiple locations
CentOS – Debian – Ubuntu – Almalinux
Unlimited Bandwidth

Here goes the plan on the basis of your need:

https://firevps.net/amd-ryzen-vps/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2024, 05:04:08 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2024, 06:22:15 AM »
I know Kvchosting.net offers vps hosting for Windows 2008 & 2012 server with RDP on the VPS - Unmanaged.
Like this plan: SSD P1 VPS - RAM 10 GB, Disk 120 GB, 4 Core CPU, 8 TB bandwidth, Pricing $54.99 per month.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2024, 05:02:26 AM »
WebHostingWorld offers the best and most affordable VPS hosting plans starting at just $29 per month. These plans include free SSL, free daily backups, free setup, free email accounts, free domain for life, free data migration, and 99.9% uptime with 24/7 customer support. For more details please visit the website.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2024, 12:42:42 AM »
https://gthost.com/vps
Their prices are started from $4 per month. I think it would be a good idea to check them out.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2024, 12:36:31 AM »
I would agree. gthost.com VPS services are good enough to start using them. At the same time you need to understand that their solutions are unmanaged.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2024, 01:17:09 PM »
Well, package plans from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are the best to have a deal with.
They are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2024, 07:37:46 AM »
When choosing a VPS hosting, I always pay attention to the quality of the hardware. Powerful processors and SSD/NVMe drives are a must-have for fast and stable performance. You might want to consider hostpro.com's plans as they offer such configurations. Also, their technical support is very responsive and professional. This can be an important factor if you have any questions or problems. Reliable hosting is the key to the success of your projects.