Author Topic: Storage server in Paris.  (Read 1498 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Storage server in Paris.
« on: July 19, 2024, 12:22:14 AM »
Hello,
I need a storage server in Paris.
I have found https://gthost.com/paris-storage-dedicated-servers
Are they good for this?
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: Storage server in Paris.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2024, 02:56:32 AM »
OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2024, 01:33:51 PM »
Servers from surfhosting.co and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and low cost.
In my experience, the service I have received, including support, has been nothing short of excellent.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2024, 11:57:38 PM »
I have really good experience dealing with GTHost.com Europe servers - these guys know what they do. There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems.
They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2024, 10:49:09 AM »
Worthwhile servers are available from legionbox.com and allwebhost.com
Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2024, 07:48:47 AM »
My experience with GTHost.com has been extremely positive. I have had no problems in working with them to get the account setup and the site published.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2024, 04:17:36 AM »
Consistently first class and fast server hosting service, which in my opinion goes above and beyond! Many thanks to GTHost.com team. This hosting provider gives the opportunity to buy any server for a test of 1-10 days, the price of a server for 1 day starts from $5, after the end of the test the server will be automatically deleted, cleaned and will be sold on the site if the client does not renew it for a month or again for days for tests.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2024, 03:24:54 AM »
I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of NetShop Isp UK dedicated servers finally I managed it.
The support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. You can contact them via Helpdesk Tickets, Live Chat, Phone Calls, Forums, Knowledge Base & E-mails.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 03:27:12 AM by GJRock »
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.