Author Topic: Right account to sign up with ...  (Read 1373 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Right account to sign up with ...
« on: August 27, 2024, 01:01:00 PM »
Plans from rockhoster.com and surfhosting.co are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Right account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 06:53:24 AM »
Must say that GTHost.com service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
Like their Toronto vps: 1 CPU, 2GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 20GB, Traffic 26TB - $22/mo. Enterprise Data Centers, Fully Redundant Power Feeds (A+B).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 10:40:07 AM »
OwnWebServers is a top cloud hosting provider offering diverse services such as computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. It's an excellent choice for businesses of any size, from small startups to large enterprises, thanks to its high availability, scalability, security, and outstanding customer support. Enjoy an instant 50% discount on all VPS hosting plans with the code VPS50. Hurry, as this is a limited-time offer!

Features include:

- Wide range of services
- High availability
- Scalability
- Security
- Excellent customer support

Grab the best deal here: https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
β–ˆ OwnWebServers OFFER
β–ˆ 50% OFF Dedicated Server
β–ˆ Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 05:34:12 AM »
Give Surfhosting.co host a try. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. The forum is running very smooth, and the bandwitdh is much for such a cheap price.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2024, 02:59:00 AM »
Efficient work, good staff, nice experience. Give Rockhoster.com a try. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2024, 03:10:48 AM »
If you are starting with small project, than I need you have a shared hosting. However, you also need a room to grow.
If you want you can have a look at hostingsource.com -  they have plans started from shared hosting and up to dedicated servers.

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2024, 05:10:36 AM »
I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

I believe it’s important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2024, 12:58:41 AM »
I have a very small private web site in the US just for family and friends. Rockhoster.com service's uptime is as promised: 99%, it seems more like 100% to me.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.