Author Topic: The best and most reliable reseller provider in Europe  (Read 27 times)

Garpiya

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 561
    • View Profile
The best and most reliable reseller provider in Europe
« on: October 01, 2026, 09:00:43 AM »
Is this brixly.uk?
I mean the best and most reliable reseller provider in Europe, what do you think of them?

HenryTech

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: The best and most reliable reseller provider in Europe
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2026, 10:25:26 AM »
I haven’t used Brixly personally, but I’d probably compare them with a few other European reseller hosts before deciding. I’d look at uptime, support response times, server locations, resource limits, and how easy it is to manage client accounts.

Price is worth checking too, but I’d put more weight on reliability and support if you’re reselling hosting to customers.

Ed1990

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
Re: The best and most reliable reseller provider in Europe
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:10:47 AM »
Brixly is one option to look at, but I’d also consider Fresh Roasted Hosting if you’re comparing reseller providers in Europe. They offer reliable hosting with responsive human support, which can make a big difference when managing multiple client websites.