Author Topic: rightservers.com managed cloud service  (Read 7684 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
rightservers.com managed cloud service
« on: June 26, 2014, 06:27:57 AM »
How stable and reliable is rightservers.com managed cloud service?
I appreciate any input.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: rightservers.com managed cloud service
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 04:33:59 AM »
Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Rightservers.com is a well-known web host for getting managed cloud deals. Pricing is normal, you'll get what you pay for.

What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

MaxiDed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 11:56:37 PM »
I recommend you to look for customer reviews on them

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 04:29:31 AM »
According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com cloud hosting services as quality and fast. They are providing reasonable deals, high uptime and professional tech support.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 06:22:50 AM »
Rightservers.com is the best one. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time.
I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 02:51:28 AM »
As I know ViUX.com is the great option to get hosting solutions. They are experienced host with affordable pricing, fast support and stable featured plans.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 02:46:24 AM »
I have tried other hosting companies, but rightservers.com is just better in every way. reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. And as a reseller, price is great also.
Uptime is Perfect. Their managed cloud deals are well-balanced.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 02:30:57 AM »
From the personal experience I recommend to rely on ViUX.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 02:32:40 AM »
As an alternative option I can name Maxihost.com.br as the best cloud host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 03:53:55 AM »
I have been with many cloud hosting companies and Rightservers.com beat them all in pricing and support.
They're known to be a little pricier than other providers perhaps, but I switched to them from a lower-priced provider so I could get honest feedback about my site and about my business.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs