Author Topic: Hosting for Media  (Read 6786 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Hosting for Media
« on: July 23, 2014, 04:53:26 AM »
 Greetings to all members and experts of this great community.
I'd like to choose a host that can good for Media hosting and Streaming.
Any suggestions?
Well, I've recently come across Glowhost.com web site and was impressed by their features and pricing. Do you think that will be ok for me? How is their customer support?

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for Media
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 03:40:31 AM »
As an alternative take a look at services from hosthongkong.net, reliable hosting provider with powerful servers, stable network and 24/7 support.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 04:10:48 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that thcservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 05:25:59 AM »
Glowhost.com uptime has always been great. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.  They offer very good value for money. Everything is running very well.

The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 03:52:31 AM »
From the personal experience I suggest to rely on thcservers.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 04:57:57 AM »
GlowHost.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 09:16:02 AM »
Never heard about them.  You can use 4goodhosting.com without any doubt. I am totally satisfied, prices are reasonable and uptime is perfect. The have priceless customer service. Their tech support is available anytime and I usually get a reply within few minutes of opening a ticket. 

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 04:21:02 AM »
After some research I have decided to use thcservers.com. They have affordable attractive deals and featured plans. Thanks for your help.