VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

reliable servers

<< < (2/2)

Weigan:
  According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

RCXSO:
I know that glowhost.com is one of the best option to get stable and reliable servers.
The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately. From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them.

GJRock:
Happy using my hosting service - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs. They helped me set up MediaWiki and have auto-installers for many open source CMS and other tools.
I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. HostingSource.com do.

Terners:
 Thanks for your replies! Now I see that Exmasters.com will meet any my demands. Going to use their services immediately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version