Author Topic: reliable servers  (Read 6244 times)

Terners

• View Profile
reliable servers
« on: July 29, 2014, 05:21:15 AM »
 I am in search of information on dedicated server solutions from Hostdepot.com.
What can you say about their uptime and support service? Are their prices reasonable?
Thanks in advance

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: reliable servers
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:40:31 AM »
Quality servers are available from QHoster.com and A2hosting.com.
They have solid serevrs which work with no glitches and prices which are compatitive.
All their servers are well-balanced.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 02:55:09 AM »
    Among others I always recommend Redswitches.com server deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 03:25:38 AM »
Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.
My site it ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer. I'd recommend HostDepot.com.
The code 6G31LDTBWL gives 50% off.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 01:11:43 AM »
    As a reliable option I have noticed AJKservers can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 05:47:23 AM »
  According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 05:52:32 AM »
I know that glowhost.com is one of the best option to get stable and reliable servers.
The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately. From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 06:13:15 AM »
Happy using my hosting service - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs. They helped me set up MediaWiki and have auto-installers for many open source CMS and other tools.
I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. HostingSource.com do.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 02:16:54 AM »
 Thanks for your replies! Now I see that Exmasters.com will meet any my demands. Going to use their services immediately.