Author Topic: Canadian hosts  (Read 6652 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Canadian hosts
« on: July 30, 2014, 07:21:58 AM »
If you have to choose between two hosts - 4goodhosting.com and rightservers.com, which host would you choose and why?
Share any ideas of yours please.

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: Canadian hosts
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 04:37:12 AM »
    I suppose you should have more reliable options. I can name Just199.com, which is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 01:19:58 PM »
I can say 4Goodhosting.com is the host you've been looking for. You will get high stability, useful features. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is perfect as my blogs are always up. Now, my blogs are very productive and I am very impressed with it.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 03:29:22 AM »
You can rely on Crookservers.com. I am using a ton of the space provided to me. Great prices and great throughput. Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues. I have launched several sites there in the last few days and all is well.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 05:32:39 AM »
 Among others I always recommend Just199.com hosting deals. They are experienced company and their hosting plans are stable. Support staff is always online and skilled.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 02:49:54 AM »
If I were you, OP, I'd better choose rightservers.com and their cloud web hosting deals.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 04:23:09 AM »
 I can name thcservers.com as quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime. Prices are reasonable.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 02:26:22 AM »
    If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from jnhosting.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.