Author Topic: linux hong kong vps  (Read 5281 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
linux hong kong vps
« on: August 14, 2014, 02:51:25 AM »
Do you know any reliable web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable linux VPS hosting plans in Hong Kong or near country? I have found out hosthongkong.net, but still have hesitations about their reliability. Do you know them?

Terners

• View Profile
Re: linux hong kong vps
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 03:31:28 AM »
Have you done research on this host with the help of review websites? As I know hosthongkong.net services are trustworthy and quality. You will receive high stability of network and servers, support is skilled.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:37:54 AM »
I know my limits and don't have to worry about violating any unwritten terms of service. Especially since Hosthongkong.net provide a massive amount of bandwidth in their vps hosting package.
Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 02:46:15 AM »
 I know that hosthongkong.net company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 07:05:03 AM »
Thanks for your assistance. Now I am sure in reliability of hosthongkong.net. I like their uptime, support response time and pricing.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 03:52:44 AM »
 I have noticed hosthongkong.net can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.