Author Topic: European VPS  (Read 6041 times)

Terners

• View Profile
European VPS
« on: August 20, 2014, 01:59:51 AM »
It happens so that I need to help my friend to choose a good VPS host in Europe.
I did comparison research and found hosts with servers in EU to deal with: AJKservers.co.uk and Redswitches.com.
What can you say about their services and support? What host should I choose?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: European VPS
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 06:03:26 AM »
You can go with Aspnix.com - they offer cheap VPS plans along with Double RAM special.
They have stable servers in Germany. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 11:36:55 AM »
Among other options I always suggest VPS offers from 4goodhosting.com, no matter what location is. My health blogs are hosted by them for a couple of years and so far everything is still perfect. Their support is always fast, very accurate and helpful.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 02:01:40 AM »
    I suggest you to use Redswitches.com solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 01:57:29 AM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at QHoster.com VPS hosting deals. They offer them in various server locations: Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, UK.
PAY: Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza. Great plus for them. They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver. they help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 03:08:56 AM »
Redswitches.com is my preferable host to get dedis in EU from. Their servers are powerful, support is skilled and prices are reasonable, you can totally rely on them.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 04:15:09 AM »
I believe that you will precisely will not regret having looked at Hostplay.com vps hosting deals. They offer vps in Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
DISCOUNT:
Receive a 20% DISCOUNT on Any VPS Plan! Use Coupon Code OFF20HP During Signup!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 02:20:13 AM »
I'd like to say that 7Host.com would be good to get virtual server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.