VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Experienced VPS Hosts

<< < (2/3) > >>

Salviat:
  I suggest you to give a chance to Kvchosting.com vps plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Toskanik:
Yes, I can join the majority and say that Kvchosting.com is quite a good place to get cheap VPS plans. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

I'm staying , because they are good.

Weigan:
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

RCXSO:
I can express the point that Kvchosting.com have made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting company should strive for.

Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.

Stampfer:
I suggest to rely on Kvchosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version