Author Topic: VPS on Windows  (Read 6113 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
VPS on Windows
« on: September 01, 2014, 04:39:38 AM »
 I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer windows hosting solutions.
What do I need:
- Hosting to host some ASP product I have + ASP.net site
- up to 30 USD a month
- My site's traffic (around 1000 uniques a week and growing) from all over the world
Can I rely on Aspnix.com? Any info on them?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: VPS on Windows
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 01:54:21 AM »
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion. Aspnix.com team certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

They are offering Double RAM special now. And also Hyper-v backups.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:24:55 PM »
Sorry no idea about your hosts. I've been with 4goodhosting.com and I am very satisfied and never regret using their service. I moved my seo blog to their servers and I was so impressed with their helpful and very professional support staff. I am so happy to see my sites running without any interruptions.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 07:52:41 AM »
    It seems to me Aspnix.com is the best host to provide quality time-tested windows services, fast servers and professional support, you can use them for sure.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 06:18:29 AM »
I'll give aspnix.com props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 04:51:03 AM »
I think you need to look for customer reviews on them. As I know Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 04:44:20 AM »
You can also check out QHoster.com Windows VPS deals, their pricing is well-balanced.
These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.
Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 04:40:15 AM »
I know that Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 03:04:38 AM »
You can trust Hostingsource.com as it provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
Their windows VPS plans look affordable - they're offering special - 50% off.  They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.