VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

VPS on Windows

(1/2) > >>

Salviat:
 I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer windows hosting solutions.
What do I need:
- Hosting to host some ASP product I have + ASP.net site
- up to 30 USD a month
- My site's traffic (around 1000 uniques a week and growing) from all over the world
Can I rely on Aspnix.com? Any info on them?

Toskanik:
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion. Aspnix.com team certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

They are offering Double RAM special now. And also Hyper-v backups.

buttony:
Sorry no idea about your hosts. I've been with 4goodhosting.com and I am very satisfied and never regret using their service. I moved my seo blog to their servers and I was so impressed with their helpful and very professional support staff. I am so happy to see my sites running without any interruptions.

Weigan:
    It seems to me Aspnix.com is the best host to provide quality time-tested windows services, fast servers and professional support, you can use them for sure.

Cherisk:
I'll give aspnix.com props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version