Author Topic: Findmeavps.com - Feedbacks please  (Read 5327 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Findmeavps.com - Feedbacks please
« on: September 04, 2014, 05:03:20 AM »
I have a client who is planning to host his new project: 25 gbs of space and 400 gbs of bandwidth
What can you say about findmeavps.com? Is it reliable place to search VPS deals?
Thinking to recommend him this search tool.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Findmeavps.com - Feedbacks please
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 07:31:19 AM »
If you are in search of reliable fast hosting provider check for offers from ChicagoVPS.net. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 04:13:10 AM »
I have a client who is planning to host his new project: 25 gbs of space and 400 gbs of bandwidth
What can you say about findmeavps.com? Is it reliable place to search VPS deals?
Thinking to recommend him this search tool.

Thanks for sharing this nice info about findmeavps.com vps hosting search solution. I'll definitely tell my friends and clients about it. It is very helpful one and you can find any reliable vps host according to your specific requirements. I like them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 05:05:37 AM »
   I think you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. My preferable host is Kvchosting.com. Their plans are provided with high uptime, performance and skilled tech staff, just give them a chance!

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 05:01:37 AM »
They look quite good, findmeavps.com is reliable option to find vps hosting solutions.
You should submit your requirements to one simple form and in less than a minute you will find possible options. Compare them and choose the best.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 01:28:09 AM »
 I can say Exmasters.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 12:59:05 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Exmasters.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.