VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

NL Reseller

(1/1)

Weigan:
Good day everyone! I have been looking for reseller hosting provider located in Netherlands with good uptime. Among big variety of offers I have found greenatom.eu service. They are providing 24/7 expert support and ssd based solutions. What do you know about hosting from them, can I trust their services?

Terners:
According to my experience greenatom.eu is trustworthy hosting provider. They have powerful servers and stable networking provided by professional support team.

Stampfer:
  Taking into consideration your demands for Netherlands hosting I can say you can rely on greenatom.eu. They are reliable host with high performance, stability and available support staff.

Ferolli:
I'd like to add that Hostplay.com have super fast servers in Netherlands - pricing is quite good.
The dedicated servers are sold with set specs as I found they had better processors in them. I've finally found a good home with them. I especially love their support.

Salviat:
You can trust services from greenatom.eu. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version