Author Topic: Offshore dedicated servers?  (Read 7841 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Offshore dedicated servers?
« on: February 15, 2016, 08:00:01 AM »
If you know a decent dedicated server in Offshore Zone, share this info with me please.
I have found some info about Pirateshosting.net, are they the most suitable host to have a deal with in that location?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Offshore dedicated servers?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 03:17:39 AM »
 I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be optimal option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 03:51:10 AM »
According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 09:24:16 AM »
Quality dedicated servers can be got from ir-hosting.com and pirateshosting.net.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 07:25:13 AM »
==> http://superbithost.com/
It was a good advice, worked very well for me. I read some reviews about them which were also very positive so I decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did so. Since hosting my domain with them, I don’t remember any problems. Best host to get servers in offshore zone.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 07:13:59 AM »
If you ask me, I would choose Superbithost.com service. Their bitcoin offshore dedicated servers impressed me a lot.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 10:26:17 AM »
Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and pirateshosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
And prices are quite affordable.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 05:59:36 AM »
I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use Superbithost.com. The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year.  Its great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.

It is perfect option for getting Bitcoin offshore dedicated hosting solutions.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 03:45:17 AM »
 I'd like to say that Rackend.com would be good to get server hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 09:22:42 AM »
I dare say offshore servers from pirateshosting.net are decent and trustworthy enough to have a deal with due to their quality services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is second to none.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 03:06:08 AM »
You can check the reviews of this web host at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs. In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Linux and Windows VPS Hosting solutions. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time, 24/7/365 responsive support. Based on your requirements, I can recommend you Linux VPS Saturn plan.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 08:18:25 AM »
No doubt, Superbithost.com is good Bitcoin offshore web host. Many people appreciate the work their team do to them.
What I like about them are:
 - great uptime (99.9% as promised),
 - 24/7 Helpful Customer Support,
 - Free Tools for running any kind of web sites,
 - Fast Speed connection.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 03:12:01 AM »
I believe you should look for more reliable names. According to my knowledge Exmasters.com servers work like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime of network and skilled support team.

lortonalik

• View Profile
    • offtopic
offtopic
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2021, 08:12:51 AM »

шлюхи из фильмов онлайн фото
<a href="https://lordfilm.vet/films/">
смотреть онлайн фильмы про шлюх</a>
смотреть lordfilm ***o <a href="https://lordfilm.vet/films/">шлюхи из фильмов онлайн фото</a>

HareSwq

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2021, 06:30:29 AM »
Their bitcoin offshore dedicated servers impressed me a lot.