Author Topic: asvhost.com vs hostround.com  (Read 1195 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
asvhost.com vs hostround.com
« on: February 28, 2023, 09:43:48 AM »
Which server should I have a deal with - asvhost.com or hostround.com?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: asvhost.com vs hostround.com
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 02:26:14 AM »
ASVhost.com and HostRound.com are both web hosting providers that offer a variety of hosting services such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and cloud hosting. Both companies have been around for several years and have established a reputation in the industry.

ASVhost.com is a hosting provider based in Russia that specializes in providing VPS hosting and dedicated servers. They have data centers located in several countries, including the US, Netherlands, and Singapore. ASVhost.com provides reliable hosting services with 99.99% uptime guarantee and 24/7 customer support.

HostRound.com is a hosting provider based in the United States that offers a range of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and cloud hosting. They have data centers located in several countries, including the US, UK, and Netherlands. HostRound.com provides reliable hosting services with a 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24/7 customer support.

In terms of pricing, both companies offer competitive rates for their hosting plans, and they also provide discounts for longer-term commitments.

Ultimately, the choice between these two providers will depend on your specific hosting needs and preferences. You may want to consider factors such as server location, uptime guarantee, customer support, pricing, and other features when making your decision. It may also be helpful to read reviews from other customers who have used these services.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 02:25:45 AM »
What I want to say is that everything works fine with Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers. Netherlands, Bulgaria server locations.
The people on the site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 12:11:03 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are worth trying.
They have been very reliable hosting sites, and I've been completely satisfied with their service. I probably over-use their support pages when I have a problem making changes to my websites, but they are always courteous and straighten me out.