Author Topic: I need 10GBs - space, any recommendations?  (Read 3283 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
I need 10GBs - space, any recommendations?
« on: January 29, 2016, 06:00:45 AM »
I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I need 10GBs - space, bandwidth can be 150GB. I came across downtownhost.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

buttony

• View Profile
Re: I need 10GBs - space, any recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 01:22:48 AM »
I highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com. I have been with them for about 8 months now and am still extremely pleased with their service. Uptime and reliability is perfect. Pricing is competitive. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 04:44:40 AM »
 I faced many hosting provider companies, in starting they told about 24/7 support but after purchasing their services they did not provide good services. After that I went with serveyoursite.com and they provided better service than others. You should go for it for reliable services.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 09:54:56 AM »
I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from winnervps.com, their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.