Author Topic: Best shared hosting provider ...  (Read 1362 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Best shared hosting provider ...
« on: February 28, 2023, 09:28:42 AM »
Is that libertyvps.net or brixly.uk? I mean the best shared hosting provider ...

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Best shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 02:29:08 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I'm extremely happy I migrated to Centohost.com shared hosting, because for once they did not dissapoint on their claims.
The hosting packages were cheap for what they offered, but more importantly they were fast and reliable with no downtime, which is important for the sites I run.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 02:43:28 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan only costs one dollar every month. Also, it provides a wide range of extra services, including SSD Storage, Included Email Accounts & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, and more. Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free one-click softaculous App installer, and 24/ Seven Technical Help.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 10:09:10 PM »
WHUK is the Best Cloud hosting service, They value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment. Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.

1. Web Hosting
2. Windows Hosting
3. Email Hosting
4. WordPress Hosting
5. Reseller Hosting
6. Dedicated Server
7. Cloud Server
8. Linux VPS
9. Windows VPS
10. Imunify 360

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 06:36:23 AM »
Webhostingworld provides top-tier services at competitive prices. Starting at under $1 per month, even the most basic plan is very affordable. SSD storage, including email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% server uptime, free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSLs, free one-click softaculous app installer, 24x7x365 technical support, and HTTP/2 enabled servers are just some of the extras you'll get with your account.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 02:36:56 AM »
After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting. I've never seen such an elite service!
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.