Author Topic: shared hosting with SSD  (Read 6809 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
shared hosting with SSD
« on: January 21, 2015, 08:35:03 AM »
I wonder if iFastNet.com is the best SSD hosting provider in the IT industry?
Are there better deals elsewhere?

FionF

• View Profile
Re: shared hosting with SSD
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 09:54:11 AM »
They are reliable enough to have a deal with.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 07:00:06 PM »
Check out 4goodhosting.com. They offer reliable and fast shared hosting servers. Customer service is very helpful. They always go out of their way to help in anything - one of their support agents helped me with my blog coding issues which is my own mistake! You will also get user friendly control panel. Uptime is perfect so far. Go ahead and use them.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 06:19:43 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience iFastNet.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 06:54:42 AM »
 I suggest you to go with Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 05:19:56 AM »
I'll give iFastnet.com props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 02:26:31 PM »
The better host you can rely on is only 4goodhosting.com. I've been with other hosts before but all of them are very slow and very unreliable. I have used 4goodhosting last year and so far I haven't had any issues with this decent host. This is the last host and its by far the best one. Support is very fast and I usually get a response within few minutes compare to the last host I have used. Servers are stable. Go ahead and use them already.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 06:57:54 AM »
 From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Kvchosting.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 11:08:44 AM »
Use iFastNet.com services with no hesitations.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.
Support is second to none.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 07:13:21 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.