Author Topic: wordpress hosting  (Read 6764 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
wordpress hosting
« on: May 21, 2015, 05:17:49 AM »
 One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for wordpress
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
Can I rely on ViUX.com wordpress hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

buttony

• View Profile
Re: wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 09:18:24 PM »
The better host to use is only 4goodhosting.com. My experience using them is really amazing. My Wordpress blogs has been hosted without any issues. The blogs are running fast and always up because the servers are not over shared like others. Their support services are prompt and efficient. When I need assistance or questions, they are always active 24 hours and responded to my emails within few minutes with the best answers. I am very happy and satisfied so far. Go ahead and contact them. I am sure you wont regret.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 06:42:15 AM »
I signed up for Jumpline.com because they offer cheap hosting service with a good admin tool and 24/7 support.
Their support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 04:10:49 AM »
  Have you looked for reviews on them? I find ViUX.com to be a reliable webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 08:08:09 AM »
When i moved on viux.com, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..

I'm right, i really liked all things about this decent web hosting provider.. no downtime.
Moreover, it has a nice pricing, and skillful and patient customer support. just a second when the ticket is responded.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 06:05:39 AM »
I myself am quite happy with viux.com. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
I would recommend these guys to ne one, either starting out webhosting or for more experienced webmasters.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 04:19:04 AM »
   Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 03:29:19 AM »
I love qualityhostonline.com ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.
All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime during 1 year and a half!

Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2015, 04:48:27 AM »
 According to my knowledge ViUX.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 05:20:55 AM »
Going to use ViUX.com solutions which are provided by professional polite team for low prices. Thanks for your replies folks!